2.11.2008

Not a bad Monday


Macbeth's last words: "Lay on, Macduff; And damn'd be him that first cries, 'Hold, enough!'"
Teaching: My students did classwork on Jefferson & Madison's Presidencies and my AP guys took their objective test on Washington & Adams and I've got it down to just AP essays left to grade.
TV: Just a little Gordon Ramsay - Moore's Place.
Internet: Found another list of most popular webpages right now - purrl.net.
Reading: Before sleep last night I read "October in the Chair" by Neil Gaiman. It's a short story in the Locus collection I've been in - outstanding, melacholy and very Bradburyesque.
Cooking: Made garlic/cheese toast to go with frozen "lasagna" and corn - really not half bad for slop.
Exercising: 1/2 mile walk & light calisthenics this morning.
Announcing: We broadcast Austin's Basketball game on 1400AM, beat archrival Sparkman and will play at home on Friday. That one will be on 1490am.

No comments: