1.08.2006

Catching up

I have put off posting with the intention of writing an extended holiday post about what a great time I had seeing & talking to our friends & family. Instead I've gotten busy catching up with my online psychology (ugh) classes.

These are the links I have checked out this week:

I bookmarked:

Battlestar Galactica at Wikipedia - Lists of Bests (Movies) (working on the "Desert Island 25") - Internet Review of Science Fiction - The Chronic of Narnia - The Best Game you Never Played - CHESS OPENINGS GUIDE - and, sadly, at my students nagging myspace.com/gatetree.


at del.icio.us:

Torrent Bulletin Board - The 6 Myths Of Creativity - Top-100 essential downloads of free software & freeware for Windows XP - CreativeGuy » Free online file storage/sending



at Digg

What I learned at MIT - Top 10 tips to keep that new computer spyware-free - Five best freeware games of 2005

No comments: