4.06.2003

Blogging has been slow & I apologize to my reader(s?).

War Coverage
I constantly check FoxNews.com because they update frequently when action is fast moving. They have video from correspondents and a pro-American attitude.

I also check the Washington Times, which has more newspaperesque stories.

I look to NewsMax.com for news/commentary on stories that FoxNews won't speculate on, like the Marine commander who was removed for not moving fast enough, should France/UN not be involved in post-war reconstruction, and polls supporting this and further military action. And of course the NewsMax.com led boycott of France.

The Wall Street Journal's Best of the Web provides links to the best and worst war coverage each weekday. The Opinion Journal page is great, of course.

The best columns on the war are consistently being published by The Weekly Standard. Matt Labash's story about being in Kuwait/Iraq with P.J. O'Rourke/Christopher Hitchens is one of the best things I've read since the war began.

No comments: